top of page

Non-immigrant Visas

Beyond the non-immigrant visa options listed, we also provide services for K1 fiancé(e) visas and K3 visas for spousal reunification.

Traditional Performance Costumes
Standing Meeting
WeChat Image_20200322171954.jpg
Senior Businessman

P-1 Visa

(Visa for Athletes or Entertainers and Their Coaches or Support Staff)

O-1 Visa 

(Visa for Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement)

H-1B Visa 

(Visa for Foreign Professionals to Work in “Specialty Occupations” that Require At Least a Bachelor's Degree)

L-1 Visa

(Intracompany Transferee Executive or Manager)

bottom of page